TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company No. 132066503000
This Website is operated by IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS.
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (“Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (“Terms of Service”).
When you use this Web Site or buy via this Web Site you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. Therefore please read these Terms and Conditions carefully because by accessing and ordering a product, you agree to be bound by same Terms and Conditions.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website. This Website accepts no responsibility for 3rd party websites to which it may link to.
3. Your Conduct
In order to use the Services made available by the Website you must be over 18 years old.You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not our Web Site, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
• To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
• To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ioannisroumeliotis.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright, author’s rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS and its affiliates and is protected by Greek and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright and authors’ rights laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS express written consent.
5. Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and there are no guarantees as to delivery times.
In order to use the Services made available by the Web Site you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by e-mail and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this e-mail will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
6. Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS ’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.It is therefore understood that our lack of action in case of your breach of the present conditions, may not be construed in any case as a waiver of our right of action.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
15. Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS . Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS.
16. Ethical Sourcing Policy
As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
• Minimum age of employment
• Freely chosen employment
• Health and safety
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
• No discrimination
• No harsh or inhumane treatment
• Working hours
• Rates of pay
• Terms of employment
IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers’ supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS continues to grow it recognizes the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.
17. Force Majeure
If IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS is prevented or delayed (directly or indirectly) from making delivery of the Products or any portion of the Products on the agreed date of delivery or from otherwise performing this or any part of this agreement by reason of act(s) of God, war, embargo, riot(s), strike(s), lock-out(s), trade dispute(s), fire(s), break-down, inclement weather, interruption of transport, Government action, delay in delivery to IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS of any goods or materials or by any cause whatsoever (whether or not of like nature to those specified above) in each case outside such IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS control (''force majeure''), neither party hereto shall be under any liability whatsoever to the other party by reason of such event.
After your placing your order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us confirming receipt of your order.
When your order has been shipped, we will send you a dispatch e-mail containing your tracking number as well as an estimated delivery time.
• The estimated delivery time within Greece is between one (1) to five (5) working days after dispatch date. Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guideline only and may vary depending on the destination.
• International Shipping 's estimated delivery time is between five (5) to ten (10) working days after dispatch date. Please note that estimated delivery times are to be used as a guideline only and may vary depending on the country.
Keep in mind that every single item is handmade, as a result, a few more days will be needed for the order to get prepared. In every case, you will be informed about the estimated delivery time along with the shipment.
We will endeavour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible but we cannot be held responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or weather conditions.
We are unable to calculate the exact amount of duties and taxes your order will incur, as these charges are imposed directly by the destination country.
When placing your order please ensure that all the details concerning the billing and shipping details are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages once the courier has processed an order.
All orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority. Product prices are displayed including Greek VAT where it is applicable and exclusive of all other taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
CREDIT CARD AND SECURITY
All Credit Card payments are processed and protected by the online banking system provided by PayPal, that accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovercard.
PayPal helps protect your credit information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant. PayPal is a trusted leader in online payments as it has over 71 million member accounts in 45 countries and is accepted by merchants everywhere.
IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS will accept returns and exchanges in prêt-à-porter (ready-to-wear) items for any reason up to 14 days after the receipt of your order by you. You have up to 7 days to fill in the return form within the returns procedure and then a further 7 days to send the goods back to our boutique. This means that the package must reach the originating boutique within 14 days after you have received your order. Please be aware that the parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our boutiques or warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
Before requesting a return, please take a moment to read our returns policy below:
• Before returning any prêt-à-porter order, please make sure to contact us via e-mail to acquire a return authorization code.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility; along with any customs duties that may occur when returning your item.
• The item must be returned to the address stated on the return form.
• We advise that IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS and its partner sites will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and tags removed.
• Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, the customer should notify us by contacting the company' s e-mail on the same day if they wish to make a return.
• For swimwear, lingerie and hosiery returns – for hygiene reasons please ensure that briefs are tried on over your own lingerie – we will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or is returned in a soiled condition. We cannot accept returns on hosiery once packs have been opened.
• We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Although, if your item is faulty on receipt, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to arrange for an exchange. We may require evidence of the fault in the form of photographs.
• Please note that items should be returned in its original packaging and shoes must be returned with the original shoe boxes.
• If we receive the products and find that the criteria as detailed above, has not been met, we shall notify you by e-mail. In such a case, you may have the choice to have the products delivered to you at your expense. If you refuse to accept the return delivery, we reserve the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the original order.
• In the event of any failure to return any goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
• Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU). If you are returning an item from outside of the EU, additional duties and taxes may apply. These charges are your responsibility and must be paid in order for us to receive your item. We advise that you contact your chosen postal service provider for further information.
• Our policy during the sales period is that IOANNIS ROUMELIOTIS will not allow returns or exchanges.
• You have the right to cancel your order for any ready-to-wear item purchased from the site, for a full refund, within 48 hours after our acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order (which you will receive when you place an order). You have the right to return your item for a full refund, less the cost of shipping (shipping fees are not refundable), in that 14-day-period mentioned before.
• Purchased ready-to-wear items are exchangeable into a different size and color. All exchanges are based on stock availability and are shipped to you on minimun shipping fee as possible; if you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
• Please keep in mind that no returns or exchanges will be accepted for sur mesure (made-to-measure) ordered items.
When returning your purchase, don' t forget to label the box: